A major strategy within the PeopleAnswers methodology is to provide companies with a remedy for employee turnover, regardless of the industry type. Annual turnover bleeds billions of budget dollars from businesses every year.
With PeopleAnswers, you don’t have to be an “average” company that will lose 25%-50% of its workforce over the next 12 months.
It’s a fact: PeopleAnswers reduces employee turnover. The effectiveness of our assessment, our science-based hiring recommendations, and our coaching/development module have allowed our clients to reduce turnover the right way—by hiring and developing candidates best suited for their positions. Below are a few of the many battles we’ve helped our clients win in their war against turnover:
- Reduction in turnover of 50% in store associates (Famous Footwear)
- Reduced voluntary turnover by 59% in call center (Express Scripts)
- 49% lower involuntary termination rate (Safety-Kleen)
- Turnover falls 51% (Panera Bread Company)
- Reduction of turnover by 57% (Ameripride Services)
- Drop in voluntary terminations of 54% (PRC)
- 27% decrease in turnover (Dawn Foods)
- Reduced turnover of 58% in customer-facing positions (ADP)
- 46% reduction in turnover (Safety-Kleen)
- Turnover rate reduced by 35% (Burns & Wilcox)
- Increased employee retention by 21%; involuntary terminations reduced by 50% (Related Management)
- Increased employee retention by 32% (national Italian quick-service restaurant chain)
Don't settle for average turnover this year. If you would like to discuss how PeopleAnswers can make a substantial drop in turnover a reality, thus improving your organization’s productivity and reducing expenses, contact us for more information and a brief, online software demonstration.
PetSmart achieves measurable performance and turnover results for Store Managers & Pet Trainers