An essential function of this position is to keep a nice and clean casino at all times. The EVS Specialist will maintain the Pechanga facility including, but not limited to, the restrooms, floors, lobby, and tables.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Pick up trash.
• Clean all spills and outdoor ashtrays.
• Clean all restrooms including sweeping, mopping, counter walls, doors, and vents.
• Vacuum carpets.
• Empty all trash.
• Wipe down doors and machines.
• Continuously check Casino floors for liquid and/or all other possible Slip, Trip, and Fall hazards.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High School education or training is not required. One (1) year experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to speak and read fluently in English.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to be able to solve minor mathematical problems which may include using units in US currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to understand and carry out simple instructions and to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
CUSTOMER SERVICES: This position requires the ability to deliver Four Diamond customer service in busy high volume areas while performing assigned cleaning duties. This position requires the ability to be courteous and professional, using polite mannerisms while speaking in a friendly upbeat voice.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “B” gaming license.
• Ability to work any shift.
• Knowledge of reading, writing, and math, and ability to speak English fluently.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to read product label.
• Ability to work well with all levels of public and management.
• Light to heavy lifting up to 35lbs. bending, stooping, and reaching.
• Will wear plastic and Vinyl gloves when necessary.
• Requires standing or walking during the entire shift.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image when assisting guests.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team members assigned to this job.