The Compensation Analyst is responsible for analyzing and assisting to maintain Pechanga Resort Casino’s (PRC) compensation programs. This position engages in salary surveys, compensation administration, performance evaluation processes, job description maintenance, and detailed report generation and analysis.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Participate in the maintenance and administration of the PRC base pay compensation programs.
• Participate and compile data for external salary surveys.
• Work collaboratively with other HR staff and cooperatively with customers throughout the organization to create and/or update job descriptions through a standardized audit process.
• Maintain and update data for PRC’s performance management software.
• Participate in all necessary compensation and performance evaluation training.
• Participate in the administration of annual performance evaluation and compensation processes.
• Maintain knowledge of State and Federal laws regarding compensation practices and assist in monitoring compliance.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: A Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Economics, or related field; and a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of Human Resources experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Ability to be highly confidential in all settings and to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
• Ability to identify and solve problems creatively; interface with all levels of Team Members, including executives; and multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Preferred experience with Payfactors, CompData, and/or Radford databases.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.