Pechanga Gas Station & Mini Mart Attendant
Pechanga Gas Station and Mini Mart offers a wide range of products and services including convenience, and grocery items, gasoline, propane, car wash, detailing services and quick service Mexican food. The Attendant is responsible for providing excellent service support to the operation which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This position requires the individual to have great attendance and be flexible to work all shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Pechanga’s Core Values:
We are part of the Pechanga family. We take pride in our core values which are Pride, Passion and Professionalism. We strive to meet our Pechanga Service Guarantees: Know your Pechanga, Exceed Expectations, Pride in Appearance, Build Relationships, Acknowledge all Guests.
Pechanga Service Agreement:
Gas Station and Mini Mart Attendants are at the forefront of customer service. Positive interactions with customers ensure repeat business in the future. Welcoming an incoming customer with a friendly smile and warm greeting goes a long way and assures they leave the premises with a positive impression of the company. Team Members should treat customers with respect, and make it clear that their business is appreciated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of the property at all times (inside and outside, the pump islands, mini mart, car wash area, propane station, landscaping, driveways, back patio, parking lot, floors, shelves, coolers, storage areas, eating areas, register area, breakroom and restrooms).
• Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures.
• Accountable for the use and care of property equipment (keys, hand held devices and radios).
• Carry out the daily operations of the Gas Station, Mini Mart, Car Wash and Detail transactions on the property.
• Troubleshoot car wash, propane dispensing station, and gas station pumps when issues arise.
• Acknowledge every customer with exceptional and courteous customer service.
Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with team members.
• Provide solutions to customer requests and respond quickly with excellent service.
• Report all suspicious activity including counterfeit currency, potential theft and safety or emergency concerns to management if/when they occur.
• Scan mini-mart items including foods, convenience.
• Check in vendors (supplies and product) and ensure all deliveries are properly received, counted and checked for quality.
• Merchandise and restock products daily.
• Assist with quarterly inventory count.
• Dispense propane for tanks and RV customers.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by Management.
Education and Experience:
• Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
• Minimum of one (1) year hospitality, retail or related experience required.
• Must have valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
• Cash handling, Point-of-sale and Inventory management software experience is a plus.