The Culinary Line Cook produces and cooks menu items using culinary methodology under the direction of the Outlet Chef and follows recipes and direction, service quality according to PR&C standards.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Follow Recipes and Direction
• Ensure quality product is prepared and served in a timely manner.
• Adheres to established portion control guidelines, minimizes waste.
• Ensure the proper handling/storage of all products in accordance with standards and sanitation.
• Maintain the standards of preparation and presentation of all food products.
• Sets up and organizes work area with all necessary supplies and equipment.
• Ensure all equipment is clean and in proper working condition.
• Protects the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and at least 1 year previous experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Firm understanding and practical application of Health and Safety standards.
• Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
• Must possess knife skills.
• Must be able to work any day of the week and scheduled shift.
• Possess fluent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “B” gaming license.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Food Handlers Certificate.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Tips Certification.
Blazing Noodles & New Asian Restaurant
• Cooking experience in Cantonese, Chinese, Korean , Mandarin, Vietnamese -Blazing Noodles & New Asian Noodle Restaurant