The Casino Host will maintain and expand a portfolio of preferred casino guests by encouraging trip frequency and networking. The host will also use the casino database to track player history and habits and utilize the data to meet sales goals.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Will maintain and expand a portfolio of preferred casino guests by encouraging frequency of visits and building relationships
• Will maintain consistent contact with assigned guests
• Will keep up with and be expected to exceed sales goals, coordinate complimentary amenities, socialize with assigned guests at events on and off property and arrange special requests using established criteria
• Will assist in the creation of on and off property player development events
• Will carry out all other related duties as assigned
• Interface with the Database Specialist on an ongoing basis to insure that the identified guests are receiving the proper offers
• Actively seeks new players through networking
• Coordinates complimentary, special services and hospitality for identified guests
• Maintain contact and follow up contact with identified hi-limit players
• Interacts with the Table Game and Slot Operations supervisory staff to identify and address areas of opportunity and concern
• Works with existing customers to increase trip frequency and develop more profitable patrons
• Prepare reports on assigned player activities and potential as directed by the Player Development Manger and/or Director
• Follows all departmental policies and procedures
• Attends to customer needs and issues ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are always maintained
• Interacts with the Marketing Dept in hosting/planning special events for identified guests
• Responsible for delivering required sales targets and working effectively as a collaborative team player
• Will protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Minimum of 1 year casino gaming experience or equivalent sales experience. College preferred; previous experience in sales, customer service, hospitality/casino experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read, write, and speak English; Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Spanish a plus.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. This position requires the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. This position also requires the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Experience with confidential player development plans, details, and amenity criteria
• Experience with casino player database and hotel property management system
• Experience with complimentary amenities and redemption forms
• Must be outgoing, energetic and capable of interacting with the general public in a highly professional manner
• Ability to work in a stressful environment
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Confidential player development plans, details, and amenity criteria
• Casino player database and hotel property management system
• Complimentary amenities and redemption forms
• Computer literate in the following - Microsoft Word, Excel. Knowledge of Access helpful