The Revenue Auditor reports directly to the Revenue Audit Supervisor, performing various tasks related to revenue audit job functions. The Revenue Auditor will audit all revenues flowing through Pechanga Resort Casino. The revenue auditor will protect the company’s assets by looking for discrepancies in reporting from each revenue generating department.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Scan and reconcile jackpot slips to ensure the legitimacy of all transactions.
• Enter revenue figures from each department into corresponding spreadsheets.
• Send out daily revenue reports to each department as well as exceptions for any violations of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Ensure compliance with Minimum/Tribal Internal Control Standards (MICS/TICS).
• Reconciles bags of tickets sent up by the Cage to ensure the correct totals are posted.
• Spot check batches of tickets to verify they are recorded using the correct amount and they match the amounts redeemed in the slot system.
• Record progressive jackpots to ensure all reductions in progressive liability are accounted for by a jackpot.
• Scan and reconcile Table Games Fills and Credits to ensure the accurate posting of Table Games win.
• Reconcile Slot meters and Soft Count Drop numbers to ensure the accurate posting of Slot revenue.
• Reconcile Restaurants, Hotel, Golf, Box Office, and Gift Shops’ daily work.
• Reconcile the Vault and Cage Cashiers’ daily work.
• Investigate unusual transactions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Accountability: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. This position is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino, and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field strongly preferred. Minimum of six (6) months related experience and/or training required; gaming, casino, hospitality industry preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos as well as the ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to communicate and present product information to customers.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Use 10-key by touch.
• HMS, Simphony, Bally SDS, and CMP system.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, access Revenue Audit Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ability to be a team player; assist with any staffing shortages.
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse, fast-paced environment, and be open to change.
• Ability to receive constructive criticism and direction while remaining professional.
• Must be a positive role model who is highly motivated, resourceful, and possesses a strong work ethic.
• Must be highly organized and provide attention to detail and accuracy.
• May require flexibility in work schedule with ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.