Beverage Cocktail Server
Provide Beverage service to guests in accordance with PR&C standards
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Present a professional manner at all times
• Receive and distribute beverage requests in scheduled area in a timely manner
• Communicate with management regarding any area in need of special attention to better facilitate excellent guest service
• Properly and accurately input drink orders
• Retrieve and return all glassware in assigned area
• Clean and stock service area; advise barbacks when supplies are low
• Verify micros receipt to ensure accuracy
• Abide by all liquor laws and policies set forth by PR&C.
• All other job related duties as assigned
The Beverage Cocktail Server position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• TIPs Certification
• Food Handler Card
• LEAD certified
• Working knowledge of Micros