Beverage Bar Porter
Stocks, organizes, and rotates all beverage storage areas to include liquor, beer, wine, soft drink products, water, mixers, garnishes, and dry goods. Responsible for cleaning assigned beverage area.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Stocks and rotates all dated product in all beverage storage coolers
• Rotates, fills, and maintains Berg liquor dispensing system
• Transports and maintains all CO2 tanks as needed throughout the casino floor
• Takes daily Production stockroom inventories for proper accountability
• Assists in weekly inventories taken by inventory control
• Conducts monthly bar audits at all bars and service bars
• Programs bottle spouts as it pertains to the Berg liquor dispensing system
• Maintains and follows proper safety and sanitation procedures
• Abides by all liquor laws and policies set forth by PR&C
• Provides deep cleaning of assigned areas, up to and including all bars and BOH beverage areas
• Performs other job related duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort and Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “B” gaming license.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Food Handlers Certificate.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Tips Certification.
• Pallet jack training
• Food Safety
• TIPs Training
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.