Beverage Cocktail Server FT/PT
Provide Beverage service to guests in accordance with Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC) standards.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Guest Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Present in a professional manner at all times.
• Receive and distribute beverage requests in scheduled area in a timely manner.
• Communicate with management regarding any area in need of special attention to better facilitate excellent guest service.
• Properly and accurately input drink orders.
• Retrieve and return all glassware in assigned area.
• Clean and stock service area; advise bar backs when supplies are low.
• Verify micros receipt to ensure accuracy.
• Abide by all liquor laws and policies set forth by PRC.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Beverage Cocktail Server position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: A High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of guests or Team Members of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Food Handlers Certificate.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Tips Certification.
• Working knowledge of Micros (POS).
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast-paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt