Golf Asst Equipment Tech
The Golf Assistant Equipment Technician assists the Equipment Technician in the repair and maintenance of motorized equipment and performs a variety of mechanical repair and maintenance work independently.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Repairs and adjusts the engines and cutting mechanisms of a wide variety of heavy and light mowing equipment.
• Will do overhauling and repairing automotive and other powered equipment including engines, brakes, transmissions, differentials, springs and mufflers.
• Will do secures and replaces tools and parts, cleans working area after repairs are completed.
• Assists in electric gas welding, lubricates and services automotive equipment, inspects equipment for operating deficiencies and makes routine adjustments where necessary.
• Ability to fill automotive equipment with fuel and checks fluid levels, inspects, changes and repairs tires.
• Ability to maintain mileage reports and may do body repair and painting work.
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Assistant Golf Equipment Technician does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least 2 years experience in Golf Course Equipment is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. Furthermore, this position requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Valid CA Drivers License
• Requires working knowledge of general operation of gasoline, diesel and electric equipment.
• Requires knowledge of proper methods of servicing golf course equipment.
• Requires knowledge of the repair and adjustment of power mowing equipment.
• The Assistant Golf Equipment Technician, under supervision of the Asst. Superintendent or Lead, will also perform work involving the use of large equipment, including tractors, loaders, trenchers, trucks and other golf course mowing equipment.