Marketing Database Analyst
Assists the Marketing Database Manager with segmentation, maintenance, analysis and reporting of the customer database as related to direct marketing initiatives.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Generate and implement system tags and prizes to support direct marketing efforts, including monthly campaigns, events and promotions
• Query and segment customer database to produce periodic data warehouses
• Produce targeted lists for various direct marketing initiatives, including mail, email and telecommunications efforts
• Manage and perform post-campaign and post-event analysis and create reporting for distribution to management team
• Lead data enhancement efforts, including both hygiene and appends
• Serve as first point of contact for technical issues with the customer database user interface as related to marketing initiatives
• Assist with comp accounting procedures and maintenance as needed
• Maintain all necessary documentation as related to internal audit procedures
• Assist with proofing of direct marketing initiatives as related to ensuring data is correctly associated with proofs.
• Key resource for guidance on reporting deliverables for tracking guest insight.
• Respond to internal and external customer service inquiries
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort and Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university in Marketing or Computer Science; or (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions, from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, and fundamentals of algebra. This position also requires the ability to apply concepts such as segmenting, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: Creative ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw logical conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
TECHNICAL: Capacity to learn and perform complex operations within multiple user interfaces. This role requires support and improvement of complex data solutions using SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Studio SSRS/SSIS, Tableau etc. applied across numerous applications.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Office suite (including MS Access) required.
• Experience with CMP and Simphony software suites preferred.
• Ability to work independently with exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent time-management skills required.
• Professional demeanor that compliments a positive solution-oriented attitude.
• Proficiency with software platforms that may require stationary focus for extended periods of time.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.