Pechanga Gas Station & Mini Mart Supervisor
Pechanga Gas Station and Mini Mart offers a wide range of products and services including convenience,
and grocery items, gasoline, propane, car wash, detailing services and quick service Mexican food. The
Supervisor is responsible for managing, overseeing, identifying problems, analyzing data and propose
solutions while providing excellent service support to the operation which is open 24 hours a day, seven
days a week. Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with team members.
This position requires the individual to have great attendance and be flexible to work all shifts including
nights, weekends, and holidays.
Pechanga’s Core Values:
We are part of the Pechanga family. We take pride in our core values which are Pride, Passion and
We strive to meet our Pechanga Service Guarantees: Know your Pechanga, Exceed Expectations, Pride in
Appearance, Build Relationships, Acknowledge all Guests
Pechanga Service Agreement:
Gas Station and Mini Mart Supervisors are at the forefront of customer service. Positive interactions
with customers ensure repeat business in the future. Welcoming an incoming customer with a friendly
smile and warm greeting goes a long way and assures they leave the premises with a positive impression
of the company. Team Members should treat customers with respect, and make it clear that their
business is appreciated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Open and Close Daily
• Conduct daily property walk-through at start of shift. Once completed, create and assign duty list
for team members.
• Open and close daily reports from vault and car wash kiosk and remove cash for deposit.
• Count all cash deposits received.
• Verify and reconcile petty cash of safes and all tills and order change as needed.
• Sort and audit all cashiers’ paperwork, make adjustments and coach team members regarding
paperwork audit findings.
• Submit daily sales report to finance team.
• In SSCS, input fuel deliveries, purchase invoices and daily sales; print accounting reports, verify
discrepancies, process end shift and submit paperwork to auditor.
Report all suspicious activity including counterfeit currency, potential theft and safety or
emergency concerns to Department of Public Safety (DPS).
• Accountable for the use and care of property equipment (keys, hand held devices and radios).
• Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by Manager.
Fuel, Propane and Carwash:
• Collect gas price data, update spreadsheet and submit to finance daily. Send updated prices for
team members to casino marketing and update in system and adjust customer facing price
• Monitor fuel inventory and respond to any fuel alarms.
• Conduct underground storage tank audit monthly.
• Troubleshoot POS, car wash, gas station pumps, propane dispensing station and notify vendors of
any unresolved issues.
• Dispense propane.
• Follow up with car wash monthly memberships, input in system, process new memberships.
• Partner with casino host manager on activating and deactivating VIP car wash memberships.
• Encode team member badges for the gas discount program.
• Prepare, order, and coordinate with vendors to submit mini mart items including food and
convenience items, beverages, tobacco, and alcohol orders for replenishment of inventory. Upon
arrival verify, review, edit, adjust, and investigate inventory discrepancies.
• Pick up supplies and products for store as needed from casino warehouse and other retail stores.
• Conduct quarterly physical inventory counts and ensure team members count is accurate.
• Assist store manager with monitoring convenience store profit margins each day and adjust retail
prices for best competitive pricing.
• Supervise organization and cleanliness of the property at all times (inside and outside, the pump
islands, mini mart, car wash area, propane station, landscaping, driveways, back patio, parking
lot, floors, shelves, coolers, storage areas, eating areas, register area, breakroom and restrooms).
• Assist store manager to conduct performance reviews, team member notices and corrective
• Respond and provide solutions to customer and team member concerns.
• Write and submit incident report (customer and team member) as needed.
• Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
• Minimum of one (3) years hospitality, customer service, retail or related experience required.
• Experience with managing team members and great interpersonal and organization skills.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Must have valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
• Cash handling, Point-of-sale and inventory management software experience is a plus.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.