The Prod Kitchen Baker is responsible for production of baked goods, pastries and breads.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Prepares and bakes all bakery items following established standards and recipes.
• Uses weights and measures to adjust ingredients in recipes.
• Setup oven, bake area, and mixing areas as required for specific product production including oven temperatures and bake times.
• Operates, cleans and maintains baking machines and equipment.
• Understands Proper Procedures
• Maintain high level of safety and sanitation.
• Protects the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino and maintains confidentiality.
• Understands proper procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and at least 5 years of experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to work in a high volume environment
• 2 years baking and pasty experience
• Good knowledge in scratch bakery
• Decorating skills preferred