The Receiving/Warehouse Lead helps to oversee the daily operation of the main warehouse, retail warehouse and receiving dock. This includes the receipt and issue of all goods delivered to the property, as well as the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse areas.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Ensure proper safety conditions are maintained in the warehouse and loading dock areas.
• Assist with the proper rotation (first in/first out) of warehouse items from the point of delivery to the point of issue.
• Work with receiving, warehouse, and inventory control on proper dating upon delivery, product rotation, spoilage issues, and documentation as it occurs.
• Ensure orders are filled by Team Members efficiently by pulling requested products and delivering them to requesting department. Include proper document training and accuracy.
• Ensure proper accountability of goods upon delivery of Team Members by obtaining all necessary information on delivery log.
• Maintain a positive work environment for direct reports to include, but not limited to, fair and consistent work standards, high morale, and set the example for professional and efficient performance.
• Assist with the training of new Team Members, according to job specifications, qualifications, and attitude.
• Assist with the movement of furniture, materials, and equipment as requested by the Warehouse Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position serves in a supervisory capacity. Responsibilities may include budgeting, hiring/terminations, Team Member relations issues, mentoring, and corrective actions. This position requires a mindful approach to resource management and is responsible for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; one (1) to two (2) years of related warehouse experience and/or training is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos as well as the ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to read and interpret documents such as receiving documents, purchase orders, packing lists, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows (Outlook, Excel, and Word), and Infor Cloudsuite.
• Be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Ability to be a team player; assist with any staffing shortages.
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse, fast-paced environment, and be open to change.
• Ability to receive constructive criticism and direction while remaining professional.
• Must be a positive role model who is highly motivated, resourceful, and possess a strong work ethic.
• Must be highly organized and provide attention to detail and accuracy.
• Positively contribute to a team that is willing and able to execute tasks and responsibilities in an accurate, timely, and consistent manner.
• Support Company and departmental management, leadership, philosophies, beliefs, and culture.
• May require flexibility in work schedule with ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.