Marketing Operations Agent
The Marketing Operations Agent provides a Four Diamond guest experience through active communication with club members and engaging in a multitude of service activities for the satisfaction of Pechanga’s customers.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Establish and ensure the highest level of Club Member satisfaction in the delivery and execution of services for both external and internal guest either by face to face interactions and/or via incoming calls.
• Assist at The Club at Pechanga locations as needed and service Club Members accounts for Easyplay, Easydine, Club Dollars, Comp Dollars and redemption in mail offers.
• Knowledge and familiarity with CMP and WAMII (data entry, record keeping, reservations).
• Manage in-house and out-house phone calls to maintain club member relations (bus reservations, ticket sales, win/loss requests, event rsvp’s, issuing e-comps, etc.)
• Ability to efficiently use Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Execute all member inquiries in a positive and articulate manner by listening and responding in a timely manner.
• Safeguard bankroll within Box Office cash drawer and make cash and credit card transactions for ticket sales.
• Monitor and maintain ticket inventory through the ticketing software program.
• Responsible for balancing bank and daily revenue generated by the Box Office in accordance with the cash operations procedures and over/short variance tolerance policies.
• Assist with ticket distribution and collection, taking or scanning tickets at the door.
• Demonstrate current knowledge of all marketing promotions, giveaways, offers, gifts, incentive programs, tournaments, and details.
• Facilitates transactions and constant communication to members of all Club activities.
• Professionalism in answering phone calls and returning messages as needed.
• Resolves minor conflicts which relates to card membership, ticket sales, and bus reservations.
• Assist lead and supervisor with additional strategies and tactics to achieve department goals.
• Provide four diamond services and meet all requirements for service standards.
• Understand and relay all other general property information.
• Comply with all PRC and Departmental SOPs and Service Guarantees
• Perform additional tasks as directed by management.
Accountability: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least one year of customer service experience is required. Two years of customer service experience is preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. This position also requires the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Ability to type at an acceptable speed.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image when assisting players.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must possess excellent phone guest service skills.
• Guest Dispute resolution Skills.
• Clear and Professional Communication Skills.
• Bi-lingual Communication Skills Preferred.
• Previous customer service staff experience is preferred.
• Able to work in a smoking environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.