Transportation Limousine Driver
The Transportation Limousine Driver complies with all service guarantees of Pechanga Resort Casino and provides on and off property transportation services. Transportation Limousine Driver will transport no more than six (6) passengers.
Full-time and Part-time positions available! Sign-on incentive eligible.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Greet guests and provide casino, property, and city information.
• Must open and close the door for the guests when they enter/exit the vehicle.
• Driver must have excellent interpersonal skills, as s/he will be required to interact with customers from all demographics, while being cognizant of limiting personal interaction with the guest, unless it is requested by the guest continuing the conversation.
• Answer questions while up-selling the resort outlets and other promotional amenities.
• Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in the delivery and execution of services for both external and internal guests either by e-mail interactions and/or via incoming calls.
• Maintain complete knowledge of Pechanga Daily, promotions, concerts, events, and any in-house group activity.
• Use existing resources to gather pertinent information relating to the operations of the casino and hotel to answer questions while assisting guests.
• Execute all guest inquires in a positive and articulate manner by listening and responding in a timely manner.
• Communicate with dispatchers and/or management by radio or telephone in order to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service.
• Ensure that passengers follow safety regulations.
• The driver should be able to educate passengers with regard to local information and be familiar with surrounding main streets, freeways, and airports.
• The driver ensures that the limo is clean, has ample fuel, and is properly maintained.
• Comply with all departmental policies, procedures, and service guarantees.
• Must communicate directions or plans with guests as needed.
• Must demonstrate a service-oriented, patient, and helpful attitude at all times.
• Assist those guests who may have physical disabilities that require extra time and assistance.
• Must be dependable and reliable.
• Must drive at, or under, the speed limit at all times.
• Must comply with resort policies and procedures.
• Must communicate effectively in order to provide clear direction to guests and Team Members at all levels.
• Must remain calm and alert throughout the duration of shift and during emergency situations.
• Attend all training classes as directed by the Company.
• Attend and participate in pre-shift department meetings.
• Maintain favourable working relationships with all departments and Team Members, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Keep immediate supervisor informed of all problems or unusual events and/or refer difficult situations for handling.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; and at least two (2) years’ experience preferred to successfully perform this job; or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Team Members of the Company.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Intermediate Skills. Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, and ability to multiply and divide by 10 and 100. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Intermediate Skills. Ability to use reasoning and understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems while remaining flexible and adaptable to help ensure the desired outcome.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a valid Class “C” driver’s license.
• Must be familiar with driving vehicles for up to ten (10) guests.
• Great smile and a great attitude.
• Must be able to adhere to all dress and uniform policies.
• Make eye contact while speaking.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Professional demeanor.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast-paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must have an excellent personality and driving skills for customer satisfaction.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.