Count Drop Team Member
The CDT team member’s primary purpose is to accurately and efficiently collect, count and record all Pechanga Resort & Casino gaming revenue in accordance in accordance with guidelines of all Standards of Operating Procedures and Internal Controls.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Take part in the count of the Table Games revenue, following all procedures and internal controls as they relate to the Table Games count.
• Take part in the count of the Poker revenue, following all procedures and internal controls as they relate to the Poker count.
• Take part in the daily Slot drop process, following all procedures and internal controls as they relate to the Slot drop.
• Take part in the daily Slot drop count, following all procedures and internal controls as they relate to the Slot drop count.
• Assist in the collection and count of various departmental Tip Pools.
• Generate accurate reports as required or necessary.
• Maintain all machines in CDT by cleaning them daily.
• Participate in daily preparation of count areas, by cleaning and replenishing supplies for each count station.
• Ensure proper rotation of CDT trash.
• Work in a team setting and maintain a positive attitude.
• Maintain strict confidentiality
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A high school degree or general education degree (GED) is required.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. The ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Data Entry and basic computer skills
• 10 key capability
• Ability to multi-task and cope with challenges
• Ability to bend and be able to stoop and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to pushing/pulling up to 300 lbs.
• Physically able to walk and remain standing for long periods
• Ability to work at a quick pace and remain accurate.
• Work within a team atmosphere
• Adapt to change in a positive manner.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.