Food Court Cashier/Attendant
The Food Court Cashier Attendants ensure courteous, prompt and knowledgeable service of food and beverage to ensure total satisfaction of guest experience. This position is also responsible for keeping the food court area clean and supplies stocked.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Adhere to all rules, policies, and regulations as stated in the Pechanga Employee Handbook while striving to improve standards of operation.
• Work as a team player and assists coworkers in achieving goals of outlet. Is capable of being crossed trained
• Display knowledge of food and beverage available in outlets
• Responsible for taking guest order’s, placing them in Micros (POS) and collecting payment
• Display accurate knowledge of food and beverage pricing
• Follow proper cash handling procedures, maintain the cash drawer and follow appropriate closing cash policies
• Assist guests in a friendly, professional manner and is able to meet their needs
• Re- stock condiments etc.
• Set and clear tables and chairs according to the outlet standards
• Sweep and mop floors
• Empty trash as needed
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This Food Court Cashier/Attendant does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least two years Fast Food experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. This position also requires the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Food Handlers Certificate
• Working knowledge of Micros for cash handling
• Ability to multi task
• Ability to offer quality guest service
• Ability to deal with a very fast pace operation
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must be able to lift up to 50lb
• Capable of working in a safe and clean environment
• Capable of performing side work as assigned by supervisors
• Willing and capable of following directions from Manager at all times and is fluent in reading and speaking English
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.