Guest Room Attendant
The Guest Room Attendant cleans and services guest rooms as assigned, according to the hotel's standards of cleanliness.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Adhere to department standards and procedures for entry and general cleaning of all hotel rooms.
• Promptly respond to guest requests in a professional and efficient manner.
• Use deep cleaning equipment to perform all facets of cleaning within hotel rooms and corridors.
• Ensure all assigned areas are maintained and any deficiencies in assigned area are reported to supervisor for follow-up.
• Adhere to all key, pager, and radio policies and procedures within department.
• Perform all tasks as assigned by management.
• Maintain uniform, grooming, and conduct in accordance with department standards.
• Comply with all departmental service guarantees.
• Comply with Resort policies and procedures.
• Keep immediate supervisor informed of all problems or unusual events and/or refers difficult situations to his/her attention for handling.
• Attend all Human Resources and department training sessions.
• Attend all Pre-shifts.
• Report any unusual activity to management.
• Familiar with all safety and emergency procedures.
• Maintain favourable working relationships with all departments and Team Members, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. This position is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: No prior experience or training is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, and ability to multiply and divide by 10 and 100. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to use reasoning and understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems while remaining flexible and adaptable to help ensure the desired outcome.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “H” gaming license.
• Ability to logically and independently plan, organize, and complete work in a timely manner.
• Ability to perceive quality of work, read material, and review documents; receive instructions and hear inquiries from guests or staff.
• Ability to remain alert throughout the duration of the shift and remain calm during emergency situations.
• Ability to maintain attendance in conformance with standards.
• Must have excellent people and communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.