The Spa Concierge is responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction by providing prompt, efficient, and courteous service to all guests in the Health Club and Pool area.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Greet all customers in a courteous manner and in accordance with department operating standards.
• Demonstrate knowledge of treatments offered and ability to communicate descriptions to sell treatments.
• Demonstrate how to safely use exercise equipment and provide general tour of facility.
• Ensure efficient service to all customers by providing all necessary supplies.
• Respond to customer requests for information about the services of the Spa and Pool.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining a clean and safe facility.
• Inform guests of emergency fire exists and procedures.
• Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, check cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
• Ability to logically and independently plan, organize, and complete work in a timely manner.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in order to provide clear direction to customers and Team Members at all levels.
• Keep immediate supervisor informed of all problems or unusual events and/or refer difficult situations to his/her attention for handling.
• Ability to balance and reconcile a cash bank and perform cashier transactions.
• Ability to process payment transactions accurately. This includes payments in cash, credit, gift card, comps, etc., and to successfully complete transactions in the appropriate property management systems and application.
• Assist in program ideas and promotions.
• Provide assistance in the retail store.
• Ability to maintain attendance in conformance with standards.
• Report any unusual activity to management.
• Familiarity with all safety and emergency procedures.
• Maintain favourable working relationships with all departments and Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. This position is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; No prior experience or training is required. Two (2) years of work experience is preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Team Members of the Company.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, and ability to multiply and divide by 10 and 100. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to use reasoning and understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems while remaining flexible and adaptable to help ensure the desired outcome.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in English.
• CPR training is preferred.
• Previous Health Club experience or other related customer service experience is preferred.
• Positive attitude.
• Professional demeanor.
• Make eye contact while speaking.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Must be flexible with hours or shifts.