Responsible for the physical receipt and data entry of all goods as well as, stocking and delivery of goods and materials to the requesting department. Accurately maintains the inventory counts, entries and adjustments of all inventory departments at Pechanga Resort & Casino.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Verify and receive goods and services delivered to PR&C, including the physical receipt, logging of
deliveries and data entry into Stratton Warren purchasing system.
• Verify vendor deliveries against vendor invoices and/or packing lists and company purchase orders.
• Verify all quantity and quality specifications, including catch weights, vendor item numbers and descriptions, as
established on PR&C’s purchase orders.
• Refuse, document and communicate all products that do not meet our established purchase specifications to an
• Update daily, all inventory requisitions and cost transfers into Stratton Warren.
• Assist Inventory Control with blind inventory counts as needed.
• Work with Accounts Payable to ensure the timely flow of invoices and packing slips.
• Attention to detail, highly organized, industry knowledge, innovative approaches, and adaptive to change.
• Assist in transporting various goods between storage areas and property buildings.
• Maintain good communication with all internal and external guests.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of vendor pricing and bids at all times.
• Protect the assets of PR&C
• Assist in keeping the warehouse and loading dock area clean and free of clutter.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisors and/or management.
Accountability: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Previous work experience is required to successfully perform this job. A high school degree or general education degree is required as well.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• CA Drivers License
• Class A Gaming License
• Forklift Certification (Preferred, not required)
• Pallet Jack Certification (Preferred, not required)
• Basic Computer Skills, Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• AS 400 - Stratton Warren (Preferred, not required)
• Basic understanding of World Ship UPS
• Familiar with FedEx Shipping
• Familiar with Ground Freight Shipping
• Knowledge of Food and Beverage Products
• Knowledge of Warehouse Procedures (stocking, rotation, FIFO)
• Self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Work with minimal supervision, follow direction, and work independently
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to handle all special projects outside of the normal scope of the Warehouse Department as directed by Management.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.