Poker/Table Games Dealer - PT
The dealer shall efficiently deal and protect assigned games as described in established PR&C SOPs, policies, procedures, and internal controls, and maintaining compliance with rules, laws, and regulations. The dealer is also responsible for filling and exchanging chips on the poker floor while protecting the casino bank.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
• Adhere to and ensure compliance with all PR&C policies, procedures, SOPs, and internal controls and government regulations.
• Maintain and ensure adherence to all internal and external regulations, policies and procedures within assigned games.
• Protect and maintain integrity of assigned games and assets.
• Exchange currency for gaming chips; fills and credits (Poker); and, pay or collect bets according to house rules.
• Ensure accuracy and completion of all signatory paperwork specific to assigned games and, if applicable, assigned bank (Poker).
• Effectively communicate with supervisors and obtain required approvals and acknowledgements according to established policies and procedures.
• Maintain excellent grooming and personal conduct according to PR&C standards.
• Acknowledge, greet, and converse (in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner) with customers who play at or approach assigned games.
• Interact with department and PR&C employees in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and cross-culture communications.
• Sustain a courteous attitude and pleasant demeanor in all relations including guests and colleagues.
• Abide by all company policies of PR&C.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A minimum of one year dealing experience or completion of an approved dealing school, and must pass dealing auditions when held.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read, understand, and speak English to communicate with guests and team members.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: N/A
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Qualify to obtain class “A” gaming license
• Have a working knowledge of two or more games all poker and table games
• Maintain skill level necessary for efficient job performance
• Good interpersonal, team building, customer service, and communication skills
• Sustain a courteous attitude and pleasant demeanor in all relations including guests and fellow team members
• Ability to take and follow direction from supervisory personnel
• Ensure proper documentation of any presented pit paperwork such as fills and markers are completed as required
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a key gaming license
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.