Inventory Control Clerk
The Inventory Control Clerk follows uniform procedures for the accurate maintenance and accountability of all inventory departments at Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC).
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Update daily inventory requisitions and cost transfers
• Perform periodic physical inventories of food, beverage, retail, production beverage, Great Oak Wine Warehouse, golf and spa shops by storage location to insure accurate levels of inventory.
• Maintain inventory control logs and document any discrepancies.
• Perform rotation checks of food and beverage product, insure FIFO.
• Prepare reports and update system daily for any adjustments to quality, description, and pricing.
• Interface with Purchasing, Receiving, and Warehouse personal for receiving and price variances.
• Assist internal departments with any inventory-related challenges.
• Perform physical counts for gaming supplies which may include playing cards, bingo products, etc.
• Create playing card logs for all locations according to standard operating procedures.
• Perform audits on all Table Games playing card logs and prepare exception reports for errors.
• Generate and/or verify reports produced by PRC’s inventory software.
• Perform duties in accordance with the system of Internal Controls
• Ensure accurate property accountability records for the physical inventory are maintained.
• Identify repetitive processing errors and maintain accurate records for supply system transactions generated within the Pechanga Resort Casino supply system by researching and reconciling property accountability, record imbalances, and potential discrepancies.
• Ensure high customer satisfaction in the delivery of services.
• Attention to detail, highly organized, industry knowledge, innovative approaches, and adaptive to change.
• Other duties as assigned.
Accountability: This position does not have supervisory duties. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort and Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, Associate's degree preferred; minimum of two (2) years of experience in a clerical, bookkeeping, or accounting position required; or equivalent combination of education and progressive may be considered.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Basic Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Basic Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Must qualify to pass and maintain Pallet Jack training.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook, as well as Infor Cloudsuite FSM.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Work successfully in a fast paced, high volume, and culturally diverse environment.
• Ability to be a team player; assist with any staffing shortages.
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse, fast-paced environment, and be open to change.
• Ability to receive constructive criticism and direction while remaining professional.
• Must be a positive role model who is highly motivated, resourceful, and possesses a strong work ethic.
• Must be highly organized and provide attention to detail and accuracy.
• Support Company and departmental management, leadership, philosophies, beliefs, and culture.
• Requires bending and reaching from floor to a height of 10 feet with use of ladder, lifting of 35 lbs.
• Requires prolonged standing, walking, and sitting.
• Requires ability to work in conditions down to 5º F for short periods of time.
• May require flexibility in work schedule with ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays in support of a 24/7 operation.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.