Sr. Angular Software Engineer
The Sr. Angular Software Engineer modifies, writes, and implements code for Web Applications for Desktop and Mobile using Angular framework. With the direction of department VP and Director will develop applications for the overall success of PRC.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Modifies, writes, implements code for Web applications using Angular Framework
• Involved in all areas of development lifecycle
• Advanced understanding of the development lifecycle
• Trains other Engineers on programming methodologies
• Trains support staff on developed applications
• Assists with the design of software applications
• Assists other Software Engineers with their assigned tasks
• Supports and installs software applications as required
• Documents and tests all the applications developed and participated testing and documenting the other applications developed in the department
• Demonstrates the applications being developed to the requesting end users
• Documents and writes test plans for assigned projects
• Has advanced knowledge of commonly used software concepts and design
• Keeps updated on latest development and programming methodologies
• Abides by department development standards and SOP’s
• Attends management briefings
• Some travel expected (workshops, seminars, training etc…)
• Keeps management updated on projects and assigned work
• Protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino and the Pechanga Tribe
• Attend all department meetings
• All other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university from related field is required with two years of experience; or four years experience without degree.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. This position also requires the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. This position also requires the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. This position also requires the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Long periods of sitting and typing
• Must be able to lift 35lbs
• Working in a smoking environment (Casino only)
• Great smile
• Good attitude
• Professional demeanour
• Make eye contact while speaking
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Mentally strong and able to cope with many challenges
• 10 or more years of experience as a software engineer
• 4 or more years of experience in Gaming application systems
• 4 or more years of experience in building front end applications with Angular 2 or above
• 4 or more years of experience in Node.js/Express.js and module development
• Experience in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Experience with common tools such as Webstorm IDE,Kendo UI,Babel, Webpack, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, GIT etc. is preferred
• Experience with Java is preferred
• Knowledge and experience in mobile platforms preferred
• Knowledge and experience in .Net framework preferred
• Knowledge and experience in Data Warehousing is preferred
• Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
• Works under general supervision
• Performs and completes variety of tasks under a fast paced environment
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.