The Guest Room Attendant cleans and services guest rooms as assigned, according to the hotel's standards of cleanliness.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
- Adheres to department standards and procedures for entry and general cleaning of all hotel rooms.
- Promptly responds to guest requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Adheres to all key, pager and radio policies and procedures within department.
- Performs all tasks as assigned by management.
- Maintains uniform, grooming and conduct in accordance with department standards.
- Complies with all departmental service guarantees.
- Comply with Resort policies and procedures.
- Ability to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work in a timely manner.
- Ability to perceive quality of work, read material and review documents; receive instructions and hear inquiries from guests, or staff.
- Keeps immediate supervisor informed of all problems or unusual events and/or refers difficult situations to his/her attention for handling.
- Attend all Human Resources and department training sessions.
- Attend all Pre-shifts.
- Ability to remain alert throughout the duration of the shift and remain calm during emergency situations.
- Ability to maintain attendance in conformance with standards.
- Reports any unusual activity to management.
- Familiar with all safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintain favourable working relationships with all departments and employees, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Use deep cleaning equipment to perform all facets of cleaning within hotel rooms and corridors.
- Ensures all assigned areas are maintained and any deficiencies in assigned area are reported to supervisor for follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned
The Guest Room Attendant position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: No prior experience or training is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short/simple correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. This position also requires the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: N/A
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: N/A
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.