The EVS Lead is responsible to direct the work flow of EVS personnel and keep the casino clean and stocked at all times.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Assists in overseeing duties of 75 to 80 personnel.
• Assists in ensuring all housekeeping duties and responsibilities are completed effectively and efficiently.
• Assists with training of EVS personnel.
• Assists in scheduling area duties and days off of personnel as needed.
• Assists in trash pickup around customers when necessary.
• Assists in cleaning ashtrays and spills when necessary
• Assists in cleaning, sweeping, moping and wiping down restrooms when necessary
• Assists in vacuuming and cleaning carpets when necessary
• Assists in emptying all large trashcans and small cans when necessary
• Assists in cleaning machines, time permitting when necessary
• Will protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino.
• All other related duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has supervisory responsibilities that include corrective actions and team member relations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least one year experience is required or three years experience is preferred to successfully perform this job
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to qualify to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Ability to communicate effectively. Both written and verbal.
• Experience in stocking preferred.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• PC knowledge necessary
• Ability to operate vacuum cleaners and use mops and mop buckets
• Required punctuality and willingness to work.
• Must be able to work all shifts
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image when assisting players.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.