Beverage Admin Assistant
The Beverage Administrative Assistant position is responsible for handling all administrative and clerical duties for the Director of Beverage.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Handle all incoming calls and take messages if necessary
• Greet all guests, VIP visitors and sales persons
• Schedule all appointments
• Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including faxes and email
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings
• Order departmental supplies as necessary
• Take minutes at departmental meetings
• Compile end of month reports tracking expenses, Caught You Caring forms, merit recognitions, and Employee Appreciation Chips
• All other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.