The Electrician Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of installation, modification, repairs, and maintenance of all new and current electrical construction, equipment and systems throughout the facility. This shall include monitoring of all projects through completion, material, and labor requisitions and timelines. The supervisor will be required to schedule outside contractors and in house labor to complete projects in a timely manner. The supervisor must be able to disseminate applicable information to subordinates in a manner that is understood.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Responsible for supervising and coordinating staff assigned to new electrical construction and repairs.
• Responsible for preventative maintenance; checks all electrical panels to assure that wiring and breakers are in order using skills of the trade
• Evaluate transformer loads and perform corrective action using appropriate tools and equipment
• Performs electrical projects as assigned
• Maintains inventory stock; responsible for backup systems being maintained at all times.
• Must be capable of evaluating electrical panels and performing corrective action as required
• Work closely with departments in the installation of new electrical systems using accepted standards
• Act as a resource regarding departmental activities and operations using new designs and plans on file
• All other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has supervisory responsibilities that include hiring/termination, corrective actions, and employee relations. This position also has forecasting responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least 8 years experience is required. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. This position also requires the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. The position also requires the ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. The ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: The position requires the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. The position also requires the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: The position requires the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. This position also requires the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Valid California Drivers License
• Good organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Efficient with Microsoft based programs
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Mentally strong and able to cope with challenges
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical manuals, procedures, government regulations, and blueprints
• Ability to review, organize and manage service contracts with outside contractors
• Positive attitude
• Professional demeanor
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.