Table Ops Technician
The Table Games Operations Technician is responsible to service, maintain, and repair all gaming table equipment to ensure equipment is kept in working order, retain accurate maintenance logs, and maintain records of service.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Create and ensure a fun-filled, entertaining, and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
• Adhere to and ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), internal controls, and government regulations.
• Protect and maintain integrity of assets including all game equipment.
• Effectively communicate with supervisors and obtain required approvals and acknowledgements according to established policies and procedures.
• Interact with department and colleagues in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and cross-cultural communications.
• Ensure all equipment is kept in proper working order.
• Create and communicate work order processes to related parties.
• Prepare and submit for approval purchase orders for equipment, parts, and supplies.
• Ensure all equipment is cleaned and rotated as required to ensure longevity.
• Develop and maintain accurate maintenance and inventory logs.
• Responsible for maintaining and organizing the equipment workshop.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's degree preferred; and a minimum of one (1) year of mechanical and electronic equipment repair experience or gaming equipment experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Must be fluent in reading, writing, understanding, and speaking English.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. This position also requires the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Awareness, knowledge, and understanding of equipment related game and asset protection.
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
• Ability to adapt and embrace technological changes.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, equipment/asset inventory, and maintenance software applications.
• Must be a self-motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and be resourceful with limited supervision.
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Ability to prioritize initiatives and communicate effectively with leadership on these priorities.
• Ability to handle complex issues and problems.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.