Table Games Scheduler
The Table Games Scheduler is responsible to administer, gather, and process all relevant information required to prepare and implement staff schedules for the Table Operations Division.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Create and ensure a fun-filled, entertaining, and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
• Adhere to, and ensure, compliance with all policies, procedures, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), internal controls, and government regulations.
• Effectively communicate with supervisors and obtain required approvals and acknowledgements according to established policies and procedures.
• Initiate and develop systems for the collection of all data needed to prepare schedules.
• Process authorized documents and records for scheduling.
• Prepare and maintain attendance reports and time sheets.
• Prepare weekly schedules for division staff as directed.
• Generate daily staffing reports according to established procedures and distribute as necessary.
• Produce bi-weekly overtime analysis.
• Address all scheduling inquiries.
• Collect and administer all shift change and time off requests.
• Update and communicate variances in FTE levels.
• Maintain and update personnel and disciplinary records.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; previous casino scheduling experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Must be fluent in reading, writing, understanding, and speaking English.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. This position also requires the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent administrative skills.
• Experience with scheduling software applications.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Ability to prioritize initiatives and communicate effectively with leadership on these priorities.
• Good interpersonal, team building, customer service, and communication skills.
• Maintain skill level necessary for efficient job performance.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.