Umi Bar Back
The Bar Back is responsible for cleaning and stocking the beverage work stations, as well as to assist bartenders in the bar area as needed.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Guest Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC).
• Stock ice and glassware.
• Keep bar thoroughly clean throughout duration of shift.
• Rotate and stock bar on request or as needed.
• Clean ashtrays and spillage.
• Empty trash cans and recyclables as needed.
• Transport supplies to the beverage areas as needed.
• Pick up trash in and around beverage areas.
• Utilize radio to relay key information to other Team Members.
• Assist bartender throughout the shift as needed.
• Assist bar porters as needed.
• Abide by all liquor laws and policies set forth by PRC.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Ability to obtain and maintain a class “A” gaming license from the Pechanga Gaming Commission
• Possess and maintain a valid driving license with an acceptable driving record as defined by the Tribe’s insurance carrier.
• Pallet jack training
• Food Safety
• Responsible Beverage Service
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.