Maintains and builds relationships with clients through appropriate communication and interaction. Under limited supervision provides customers with specified spa services in accordance with departmental operating standards.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Greets customers, reviews treatments and clarifies any questions. Makes recommendations as related to treatments or retail purchases.
• Provides services as detailed in the spa menu and maintains Pechanga’s treatment standards.
• Maintains work station and equipment in accordance with state guidelines.
• Cleans and Sanitizes instruments and treatment areas.
• Notifies supervisor(s) of any deficiencies in the equipment or work space.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all departments and team members, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Assists in other tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: One year certificate from college or technical school; and one year experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to
write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Valid California State Cosmetology license and/or State Manicurist license
• Qualify to obtain class “H” gaming license
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
• Must be able to use a computer
• Must be able to utilize common equipment used by Cosmetologists, Manicurists, or Hair Stylists.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English
• Previous Health Spa experience or other related customer service experience preferred.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.