Beverage Assistant Manager
The Beverage Assistant Manager oversees beverage operation to include all the floor service bars and outlet bars in a profitable manner as outlined in the annual budget. Ensure Beverage Department compliance with all Pechanga Resort & Casino departmental procedures and policies.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Present a professional manner at all times.
• Ensure proper service and atmosphere for guests.
• Responsible for all administrative duties in absence of Beverage Manager.
• Ensure all liquor laws are adhered to and enforced by staff at all times.
• Work with Beverage Manager and supervisors in producing a work schedule for all beverage staff to include supervisors to ensure maximum productivity.
• Meet weekly with Beverage Manager to develop weekly and monthly forecast of revenues and costs.
• Maintain monthly inventory and control of all equipment required to operate the department.
• Review controls to ensure costs are in line with forecasts.
• Perform daily walk through of all beverage service bar and floor outlets and make notations of any deficiencies.
• Work with other departments to ensure proper execution of liquor service policies.
• Monitor actions throughout casino to ensure compliance of all liquor laws.
• Oversee all disciplinary actions and terminations.
• Generate 5 X 15 reports.
• Generate and review Kronos Reports.
• Inspect staff as to uniforms, cleanliness, identification, etc.
• Ensure a safe working environment for employees.
• Other job related duties as assigned.
The Beverage Assistant Manager has supervisory responsibilities including departmental hiring, corrective action, terminations and team member relation issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least 2 years relative experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. This position also requires the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Qualify to obtain a class “A” Gaming License
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Preferred experience with Micros POS
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members and guests
• Ability to work flexible hours/holidays.