Pechanga Gas Station & Mini Mart Lead Attendant
Pechanga Gas Station and Mini Mart offers a wide range of products and services including convenience,
and grocery items, gasoline, propane, car wash, detailing services and quick service Mexican food. The
Lead Attendant is responsible for providing excellent service support to the operation which is open 24
hours a day, seven days a week. This position requires the individual to have great attendance and be
flexible to work all shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Pechanga’s Core Values:
We are part of the Pechanga family. We take pride in our core values which are Pride, Passion and
We strive to meet our Pechanga Service Guarantees: Know your Pechanga, Exceed Expectations, Pride in
Appearance, Build Relationships, Acknowledge all Guests
Pechanga Service Agreement:
Gas Station and Mini Mart Lead Attendant is at the forefront of customer service. Positive interactions
with customers ensure repeat business in the future. Welcoming an incoming customer with a friendly
smile and warm greeting goes a long way and assures they leave the premises with a positive impression
of the company. Team Members should treat customers with respect, and make it clear that their
business is appreciated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of the property at all times (inside and outside, the pump
islands, mini mart, car wash area, propane station, landscaping, driveways, back patio, parking
lot, floors, shelves, coolers, storage areas, eating areas, register area, breakroom and restrooms).
• Train new hires on duties and responsibilities.
• Give guidance and oversee duties assigned by management.
• Conduct underground storage checklist monthly.
• Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures.
• Accountable for the use and care of property equipment (keys, hand held devices and radios).
• Carry out the daily operations of the Gas Station, Mini Mart, Car Wash and Detail transactions on
• Troubleshoot car wash, propane dispensing station, and gas station pumps when issues arise.
• Acknowledge every customer with exceptional and courteous customer service.
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with team members
Provide solutions to customer requests and respond quickly with excellent service.
• Report all suspicious activity including counterfeit currency, potential theft and safety or
emergency concerns to management if/when they occur.
• Scan mini-mart items including foods, convenience.
• Check in vendors (supplies and product) and ensure all deliveries are properly received, counted
and checked for quality.
• Merchandise and restock products daily.
• Encode team member badges for the gas discount program.
• Assist with quarterly inventory count.
• Dispense propane for tanks and RV customers.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by Management.
Education and Experience:
• Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
• Minimum of one (1) year hospitality, retail or related experience required.
• Must have valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
• Cash handling, Point-of-Sale and Inventory management software experience is a plus.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.