Coveside Grill Bar Bartender FT/PT
The Pool Bar Bartender provides friendly, prompt, courteous guest service by accurately generating all food and drink orders in a timely manner with respect to health code standards, liquor control and presentation.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Maintain cleanliness of bar countertop and assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the entire designated bar area.
• Demonstrate proper knowledge of all liquor laws and regulations.
• Demonstrate knowledge of all PR&C drink recipes.
• Maintain cleanliness of bar countertop and area throughout duration of shift.
• Adhere to cash and operating policies in accordance to PR&C handbook.
• Maintain proper sanitation and safety procedures for food handling.
• Abide by all liquor laws and policies set forth by PR&C.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Beverage Bartender does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least 2 years relative experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• LEAD certification
• TIPS certification