The Hotel Night Auditor performs preliminary audit of cashier work, credit card settlements/refunds, and processing of daily reports. The position organizes all Front Desk Representative accounting, manages accuracy of room rates, transacts revenue postings/adjustments and financial reporting; distributes daily reports; ensures accuracy of billing, reviews comping limits and authorizers, open balances, and end-of-day Hotel date roll processes.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC).
• Function as an extension of a Guest Services Representative; duties to include comp abilities in CMP gaming system and all functionalities within the Hotel PMS system.
• Review In-House Rate Check and all other reports for accuracy of hotel reservations and revenue.
• Review and manage daily active work orders for out of inventory and room holds.
• Process daily No-Show transactions, reporting, and settlements.
• Ability to read, understand, and evaluate casino play.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all current promotions and rate plans.
• Efficiently operate moderately complex computer applications including, but not limited to, Hotel PMS, Bally’s CMP, Comp Calculator, Saflok, Hotsos, Sonifi, Oracle, and all Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
• Process end-of-day date roll procedures.
• Perform nightly balancing of In-Room Video services.
• Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serve as a leader and role model for other Team Members.
• Ensure and make known that Pechanga business is carried out economically, efficiently, effectively, and in accordance with Company policies, with the purpose of ensuring accountability.
• Audit Comping limits, transactions codes, and accuracy of Comp Authorizers and Comp Departments.
• Ensure that all billable services are properly reported and accurately reflected in the PMS and financial statements. Ensure that adjustments to revenue are appropriate and approved.
• Ensure that the recording and reporting of Pechanga revenue is carried out in accordance with current requirements, accountability exists for cash and cash equivalents received by the hotel
and such accountability are properly maintained.
• Ensure compliance with the requirements of the provisions of Hotel Operation internal controls, Outside Agency Regulations and good business practices and that internal controls and procedures are efficient, effective and economical.
• Comply with all PRC and departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Service Guarantees.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Team Members of the Company.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Intermediate Skills. Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, and ability to multiply and divide by 10 and 100. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Intermediate Skills. Ability to use reasoning and understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems while remaining flexible and adaptable to help ensure the desired outcome.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Property Management systems; typing a minimum of 25 WPM.
• Communicate effectively both verbally in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
• Ability to maintain attendance in conformance with standards; maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance.
• Must have the ability to manage deadlines.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Ability to work well with all levels of public and management.
• Maintain favorable working relationships with all departments and Team Members, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be available to work holidays, weekends, days, or night with flexible hours.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.