Performs detailing tasks on automobiles and may include recreational vehicles. The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
• Complies with all company safety policies and procedures and immediately reports any and all accidents to a member of management.
• Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
• Operates buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
• Cleans, washes, and dries interiors and exteriors by hand or with light machinery or tools
• Shampoos and deodorizes carpets, conditions leather, buffs and waxes exteriors.
• Uses cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
• Applies dressing on tires and tire wells
• Utilizes special purpose cleaners to ensure lasting cleanliness of vehicle
• Cleans engine and engine compartment
• Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
• Keeps accurate records of vehicle’s condition.
• Operates all tools in a safe manner
• Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
• Moves and parks vehicles
• Responds to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Accountability: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Requires a high school diploma or GED. One (1) year of experience preferred. Successful completion of automotive service tech or other training programs preferred. Prior detailing experience preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be detailed oriented
• Experience preferred
• Ability to pay attention to small details
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Clean driving record
• Ability to follow instructions
• Availability to work weekends and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.