This position receives all goods for Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC) as well as the stocking and delivery of goods and materials to requesting departments.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Receive all goods and services delivered to PRC, including physical receipt, logging deliveries, and entering data into the Stratton Warren purchasing system.
• Verify all vendor deliveries against vendor’s invoices or packing lists.
• Verify all quantity and quality specifications, including catch weights, vendor item numbers, and item descriptions, as established on Pechanga’s purchase orders.
• Refuse, document, and communicate all products that do not meet our established purchase specifications.
• Properly rotate and stock warehouse items.
• Fill orders by pulling requested products and deliver them to the appropriate department.
• Assist with keeping warehouse and loading dock areas clean, and free of clutter.
• Work closely with inventory control to ensure accuracy of documents and products.
• Work with Accounts Payable to ensure timely flow of invoices and packing slips.
• Ensure and maintain proper receipt of goods upon delivery by obtaining all necessary information/signatures for files.
• Assist in transporting various goods between storage areas and property buildings.
• Maintain good communication with all internal and external clients.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of vendor pricing and bids at all times.
• Protect the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Other duties as assigned.
Accountability: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. This position is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school degree or general education degree (GED) required. At least one (1) years’ experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Team Members of the Company.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, and ability to multiply and divide by 10 and 100. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to use reasoning and understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems while remaining flexible and adaptable to help ensure the desired outcome.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a CA Drivers’ License.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Forklift Certification.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Pallet Jack Certification.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Propane Certification.
• Skilled in Forklift Operation.
• Skilled in Pallet Jack Operation.
• Knowledge of Food and Beverage Products.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Procedures (stocking, rotation, FIFO).
• Self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Work with minimal supervision, follow direction, and work independently.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to handle all special projects outside of the normal scope of the Warehouse Department as directed by Management.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.