The Transportation Driver complies with all service guarantees of Pechanga Resort Casino and provides on/off property transportation services to guest.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Provide on/off property transportation services while maintaining Pechanga’s service excellence guarantees.
o Destinations to include but not limited to airports, stadiums, private residences, etc.
• Greet guests and provide casino, property, and city information.
• Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
• Respond to telephone inquiries, giving out information, and resolving problems.
• Maintain the vehicle in a clean and safe manner.
• Perform a visual pre/post vehicle inspection.
o Report any maintenance issues to management.
• Keep accurate trip logs.
• Comply with all departmental policies/procedures and service guarantees.
• Comply with resort policies and procedures.
• Ability to logically and independently organize and complete work in a timely manner.
• Ability to perceive quality of work, read material, and review documents; receive instructions and hear inquiries from guests or staff.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in order to provide clear direction to guests and employees at all levels.
• Ability to remain calm and alert throughout the duration of shift, and remain calm during emergency situations.
• Attend all training classes as directed by the company or as mandated by the collective agreement.
• Attend and participate in pre-shift department meetings.
• Maintain favourable working relationships with all departments and Team Members, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required. At least one year of experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Team Members of the Company.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with problems while remaining flexible and adaptable to help ensure the desired outcome.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• California Class “B” Driver’s License Passenger endorsement.
• Valid DMV medical certificate.
• Air Brake Endorsement.
• Driving Skills to operate all PRC vehicles.
• Knowledge of vehicle operation and mechanical as described per Class “B” License classifications.
• Map reading and oversee scheduling.
• Experience with all related tools, usage, scan tool, diagnostics emissions, and fuel management controls (vehicle), etc.
• Must be able to participate in employer pull notice.
• Must be able to participate in random drug and alcohol screening.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast-paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image when assisting guests.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have an excellent personality and driving skills for customer satisfaction.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.