Senior Slot Floor Person
The Senior Slot Floorperson is responsible for witnessing, paying out Slot Jackpots and authorizing override Jackpots. The Senior Slot Floor maintains a $1,000 bank for cash exchange. The Senior Slot Floor will also maintain basic machine functions and customer data/information.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Pays/witnesses jackpots and hand pays, processing paperwork and adhering to all Title-31 requirements
• Authorize and verify jackpots/overrides
• Provides cash to guest for cash exchange
• Protects PR&C assets by ensuring machine accuracy with jackpots and/or reporting of any illegal activities
• Ensures all slot machines are functioning properly by performing paper changes, correcting bill jams, responding to service calls and minor repairs.
• Maintains and ensures that all slot areas are free of trash and potential hazards
• Maintains a impressed bank (banking in/ bank out)
• Updates and maintains guest files/data
• Checks out BA Canister Content Key
• Establishes and maintains guest relationships with all guests through regular day to day guest interactions with all internal and external guests.
• Responsible for at Start of shift, check-out radio, keys, wallets, and self-assignment of zones.
• Responsible for at End of shift, check-in radio, keys, wallet and self-un-assignment of zones.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have any supervisory or managerial responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; and at least 1 year of experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Class A Gaming License
• Proficient knowledge of computers
• Learning and usage of systems software applications such as SDS, CMP, E-TERM, New-Wave and any other required software that may arise.
• Must be able to use an “in-ear” listening device for radio communications.
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Strong ability to handle change
• Positive and friendly demeanor
• Extensive slot knowledge
• Ability to work in a noisy, smoky environment
• Ability to push, pull and lift up to 70 lbs.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.