Coveside Grill Barback
Clean and stock beverage work stations, work in bar area to assist bartenders
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Stock ice and glassware
• Keep bar thoroughly clean throughout duration of shift
• Rotate and stock bar on request or as needed
• Clean ashtrays and spillage
• Empty trash cans and recyclables as needed
• Transport supplies to the beverage areas as needed
• Pick up trash in and around beverage areas
• Utilize radio to relay key information to other team members
• Assist bartender throughout the shift as needed
• Assist bar porters as needed.
• Abide by all liquor laws and policies set forth by PR&C.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “B” gaming license.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Food Handlers Certificate.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Tips Certification.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service.
• Some bending, stooping, and lifting up to 25lbs.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.