• Interacts with VIP customers to encourage trip frequency and networking
• Accommodate guest’s requests and special services to ensure the utmost level of service is afforded to all guests
• Provide support to internal and external guests by face to face interactions and telephone inquires
• Support the player development staff and to perform administrative duties on behalf of the PR&C guests
• All duties must be performed according to the established Pechanga Resort and Casino standards
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in the delivery and execution of services for both external and external guest either by face to face interactions and/or via incoming calls. Establish and maintain relationships with both external and internal guests of all levels.
• Respond to customer requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay. Confirm and document all personal information in Opera and CMP for accommodations through the evaluation of their casino status.
• Issue vouchers in Bally’s CMP in response to guest requests of hotel accommodations, meals, and other amenities.
• Assists with Telemarketing and Casino Host Services as needed
• Adhere to established yield management procedures with Hotel availability and Casino Marketing room blocks.
• Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a leader and role model for other employees. Resolve customer concerns and complaints by conducting thorough investigations and determining the most effective solutions all while being efficient and courteous.
• Maintain contact and follow up contact with identified hi-limit players
• Comply with all PRC and Departmental SOPs and Service Guarantees
• Perform additional tasks as directed by management
• Protect the assets of PRC
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. This position also requires the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. This position also requires the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful and take directions and follow through with assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Ability to learn and efficiently operate moderately complex computer applications required to perform duties.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally to the public and in writing in order to provide clear directions to guests and PR&C team members of all levels.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with other departments to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Ability to work independently by prioritizing the workload to ensure completion in a timely manner.
• Ability to multi-task and cross train in various positions that pertain to the work load, duties and services provided and offered by the department.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude and manage stress in a fast paced and culturally diverse environment.
• Must be flexible to work nights, graveyard, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to stand 8 – 10 hours at a time.
• Ability to read, write, and/or speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean, Spanish a plus.
• Must possess excellent phone guest service skills.
• Must possess a professional demeanor and vocabulary.