Jr. Marketing Database Analyst
Assists the Marketing Database Manager with segmentation, maintenance, analysis and reporting of the customer database, as related to marketing initiatives.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Assist in post-campaign and post-event analysis and create reporting for distribution to management team regarding new business conversion, competitive shop, and guest satisfaction.
• Develop reports utilizing MS Access, MS Excel, or another SQL client to add functionality to developed systems.
• Demonstrates commitment to precision in data analysis and data proofing
• Perform ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
• Develops visually appealing reports that highlight and support findings
• Develops partnerships with business owners and account managers and maintains high level of credibility
• Maintains an understanding of program business rules and campaign strategy.
• Maintain all necessary documentation as related to internal audit procedures
• Compiles, prepares and presents campaign results
• Assist with comp accounting procedures and maintenance as needed
• Assist is clerical duties involving but not limited to mailing promotional items to customers.
• Use existing databases to create reports and answer key questions about guest activity such as inquiries regarding demographics, profitability, program redemption, etc. and improve upon methods of recovery.
• Provide ad-hoc information, reports, databases, lists and analyses for the Database Marketing Department as well as other property departments as needed.
• Assist and participate in marketing functions as required.
• Assist in developing marketing plans for amenities and special projects.
• All other duties assigned to ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction throughout the property is achieved and maintained.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university in Marketing or Computer Science; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions, from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: High Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: Very High Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (including MS Access) required
• Proficiency with SQL preferred, required within 12 months of hire.
• Experience with Bally CMP and Micros Opera software suites preferred
• Exceptional attention to detail required
• Excellent time-management skills required
• Experience with casino database marketing preferred
• Ability to adapt to change with a positive attitude
• Ability to obtain a class “A” gaming license
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to work independently
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.