Eagle's Nest Cashier-PT
Responsible for correctly handling cash, credit, and comp procedures and properly completing paperwork in a high volume night club setting.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Perform assigned cashier duties in accordance with standard polices and procedures.
• Count and verify all cash exchanges
• Make change or exchanges for internal customers (team members).
• Process guest charges including credit cards, room charges, comps, discounts and cash payments.
• Assist in the preparation of daily bank deposits.
• Reconcile and complete all required daily reports.
• Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
• Limited hosting duties may be required.
• Must be available to work any shift, including weekends, holidays and graveyard shifts.
• Bending, twisting, stooping and lifting up to 35 lbs.
• Work may be performed in small areas.
• Will safeguard the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino.
• All other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.