Engages in all tasks and responsibilities of the Reservation Attendant in addition to training all new Reservation Attendants.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Engage in all tasks and responsibilities of a Reservation Attendant.
• Train new Reservation Attendants to answer incoming calls with respect to Pechanga’s core values, service guarantees, and departmental guidelines.
• Train new Reservation Attendant to qualify and distribute calls to appropriate departments on the property
• Train new Reservation Attendant to provide accurate information regarding events, promotions, activities, entertainment, etc.
• Train new Reservation Attendant to represent Pechanga Resort Casino in a Four-Diamond manner through all conversations and guest correspondences.
• Assesses new Reservations Attendant’s cashiering/billing competency to process payments and adjustments
• Ensure new Reservation Attendant demonstrates knowledge and utilizes computer programs including, but not limited to, the Hotel Property Management System, property specific software programs, Microsoft applications, and other common utilities.
• Train new Reservation Attendant to communicate effectively with guests in respect to describing experiences and be able to sell the resort and upsell different options to all callers.
• Train new Reservation Attendant to be able to provide written communication, verbiage, and phone etiquette in accordance with Four-Diamond standards via email and fax to all internal and external guests.
• Train new Reservation Attendant to process group reservations, individual bookings, online bookings, and package reservations with in-house outlets and outside vendors.
• Administer knowledge assessments to new Reservation Attendant prior to the completion of their training and again prior to the completion of their 90-day probationary period.
• Assess each new Reservation Attendant training progress and knowledge to ensure they are acclimating at an appropriate rate.
• Other duties as assigned.
Accountability: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); minimum of one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Efficiently operate moderately complex computer applications including, but not limited to, Hotel PMS, Bally’s CMP, Comp Calculator, Hotsos, Sonifi, OpenTable, Zingle, Celopay, TravelClick, GMS, Slack, Uc700, Front Tee, SpaSoft, Shift4 and all Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel; ability to type 30 wpm.
• Must be able to work independently and use analytical skills to understand detailed guest reports.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and provide clear directions, instructions, and guidance while implementing and maintaining the standard and follow-through with assigned tasks; provide clear directions to guests and PRC Team Members of all levels.
• Ability to work with a positive attitude and manage stress in a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful, take directions, and follow-through
with assigned tasks in a timely manner; ability to work independently.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with other departments to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Ability to train and facilitate learnings within the department.
• Must be able to sit for 8 – 10 hours at a time.
• Must be flexible to work nights, graveyard, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.