ERP Change Manager
The ERP Change Manager (Change Manager) will create and implement organizational change plans as it pertains to the ERP software implementation of GHR Infor. You will leverage partnerships throughout the organization and utilize established industry best practices to drive project adoption and engagement; this role will drive the change management strategy to align with Pechanga’s strategic business plan. The Change Manager is responsible for needs assessment, design, and delivery of Team Member adoption, including overall deployment and post go-live support in the areas of talent acquisition, talent development, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and more.
Position is available as a one-year contract, with possible extension; this is an on-site position, though consideration will be granted for occasional remote work.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Work with internal and external business partners to develop and implement organizational change plans that are aligned with Pechanga’s strategic intentions and business goals.
• Apply the principles of adult learning and organizational change methodologies in support of adopting new HR technology at the Company, department, and individual level, while addressing the challenges and opportunities among and between each group of stakeholders.
• Build change networks, both formal and informal, and provide change agents with the tools and training in positive communication and the importance of such, even in absence of perfect or complete information.
• Ability to comprehend business needs, synthesize technical and specialized knowledge, and translate into a cohesive strategy.
• Use industry best practices and a change management framework to design effective approaches, plan the change journey, design and create tools and templates, and evaluate strategies to ensure change adoption, while seeking opportunities to improve processes and outcomes.
• Identify success metrics and collaborate with stakeholders and partners to design and implement approaches to achieve business objectives.
• Design, develop, and facilitate learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides, and lesson plans to support identified learning initiatives using industry-standard techniques, processes, and software.
• Ensure that all learning materials, courses, presentations, and workshop materials effectively meet the established departmental standards and drive the team to reaching the desired outcome.
• Support execution of project deployment plan; identify potential people risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.
• Develop and execute a set of actionable and targeted change management plans including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan.
• Design and build tools to effectively measure the understanding, acceptance, buy-in, and ownership of change initiatives, and their sustainability in shaping organizational, social, cultural and behavioral changes over time.
• Support issue and weekly progress reporting.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, instructional design, or a related field, as well as seven (7) years’ Change Management experience; or 10 years’ experience in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Must be able to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR), SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred.
• Certification in a Change Management process/tools/methodology preferred.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
• Effective instructional design, teaching, and training skills; adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
• Knowledge of design thinking and agile methodology.
• Experience creating communications or training materials; excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong grammar.
• Advanced active listening skills.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with members of the Project Team on planning and execution; establish and maintain strong relationships.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Strong business acumen.
• Ability to work independently.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.