Sr. AV Support Technician
The Senior Audio Visual (AV) Support Technician will lead and assist with set up/strike of AV equipment as needed for internal PRC customers. Verify general maintenance for all AV hardware, assist with designing new and retrofitting existing AV systems. The technician will stay abreast of emerging technology in AV, while maintaining a positive working environment.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC).
• Comprehend wiring schematics and architectural drawings (CAD, Visio).
• Properly install and configure commonly used equipment (Crestron, Extron, BSS), fully test; commission a system.
• Possess proficiency with hand/power tools, wiring/cabling and termination, low voltage wiring, trim-out, and installation of wall and ceiling mounts.
• Troubleshoot AV systems to make system changes and problem solve.
• Provide the highest level of leadership as a lead, while controlling situations in a high-stress environment.
• Assist with audio and video productions for internal PRC events (audio and video mixing, editing, and camera duties).
• Verify that general housekeeping of Information Technology (IT), AV equipment, and rooms is current.
• Verify that general housekeeping of digital signage displays is current.
• Availability of off-hours for emergency situations as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a constructive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; minimum of three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
• Industry certifications (InfoComm CTS, DTS-1, DMC) preferred.
• Intermediate audio and video system theories and best practices.
• Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
• Basic hand tools.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Ability to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally-diverse casino environment.
• Ability to work with clients on system functionality and project issues and planning.
• Ability to train Team Members and clients on room systems.
• Ability to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Commitment to work under pressure within specified deadlines.
• Comfortable working with other trades and peers.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.