Kelsey's Loft Bar Back-PT
This position is responsible for the cleanliness and stock of beverage work stations and works to assist bartenders.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Stocks ice and glassware
• Keeps bar thoroughly clean throughout duration of shift
• Rotates and stock bar on request or as needed
• Cleans ashtrays and spillage
• Empties trash cans and recyclables as needed
• Transports supplies to the beverage areas as needed
• Picks up trash in and around beverage areas
• Utilizes radio to relay key information to other team members
• Assists bartender throughout the shift as needed
• Assists bar porters as needed.
• Abides by all liquor laws and policies set forth by PRC
• Performs other job related duties as assigned
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Food Safety
• Responsible Beverage Service
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Qualify to obtain and maintain a class “A” Gaming License
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.