The Spa Attendant is responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction by providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to all guests in Spa Pechanga.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Greet all customers in a courteous manner in accordance with department operating standards.
• Demonstrate knowledge of treatments offered and ability to communicate descriptions to sell treatments.
• Demonstrate how to safely use exercise equipment and provide general tour of facility.
• Ensure efficient service to all customers by providing all necessary supplies.
• Respond to customer requests for information about the services of the Spa and Pool.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining a clean and safe facility.
• Inform guests of emergency fire exists and procedures.
• Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper stocking and cleaning of Spa locker room.
• Ability to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work in a timely manner.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in order to provide clear direction to customers and employees at all levels.
• Keeps immediate supervisor informed of all problems or unusual events and/or refers difficult situations to his/her attention for handling.
• Provide assistance in the retail area.
• Able to maintain attendance in conformance with standards
• Reports any unusual activity to management.
• Familiar with all safety and emergency procedures.
• Maintain favourable working relationships with all departments and employees, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); no prior experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to
write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. This position also requires the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Qualify to obtain class “H” gaming license
• Any combination of education, training, or experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
• CPR training.
• Previous Spa experience or other related customer service experience is a plus.
• Good attitude
• Professional demeanour
• Make eye contact while speaking
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Must be flexible with hours or shifts
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.